Welcome friends and family to our adventure!

Thank you all so much for you support! Check in anytime and find out what we are up to! We love you all very much.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

SOOO FUN!

Clint and I are meeting to most amazing people! So far, we are incredibly impressed with the organization and stature of this conference. We are being treated so well. Last night at opening ceremony we saw the Korean Taekwondo Team for Jeonju University do a performance that blew my socks off. Also, they had a traditional fan dance and a traditional drummer team do performances. It was so amazing. That was followed by an "interesting" and wonderful dinner. I felt like I was at a wedding the way it was all set up so nice. There was a bottle of wine on each table and the chairs all had covers on them with big bows!

We are learning how to behave and speak---both things Clint and I need some work on! So far so GREAT. Keep in touch. We love you all. Off to my lung x-ray and drug test! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! I'll definitely be following all of your adventures. Big love and hugs to you both!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!! I found your blog. I'll pass the word to Nancy so she can come by and read t as well.

    ReplyDelete