Welcome friends and family to our adventure!

Thank you all so much for you support! Check in anytime and find out what we are up to! We love you all very much.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Short and Sweet

Clint and I are doing great. Our jobs rock. It is hard not knowing the language, but the poeple are SO friendly and kind. My principal gave me the largest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen to welcome me to the school. The kids are great. They go to school from 7AM to 10PM and go on Saturdays, too. It blows my mind. I only teach 19 hours a week, but I am here for 40 hours. I do have to assess, grade, or really plan very much because I only see every class once a week. This means that I have 500 students a week, but I only need 1 lesson plan. It is tough doing it 19 times, though, so I will probably do different things. We miss everyone. I will have Clint write soon.

Also, Scott and Nicole (our good friends from Colorado) are here and they came to see us. We also have some friends from Canada and the U.S. that we met at the conference that we hang out with often (this has helped to adjustment tremediously). I better go, but talk to you soon. We miss everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment