Welcome friends and family to our adventure!

Thank you all so much for you support! Check in anytime and find out what we are up to! We love you all very much.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pre-Korea

It is August 4th, 2010 and my husband, Clint, and I are about to embark on an adventure of a lifetime. We left our dog in Alaska with my dad, our house is packed, the yard sale is finished, and we are about ready to leave the country. We ate sushi last week and got a fortune cookie that read: "Your near future holds a bold and dashing adventure." It is not everyday that fortune cookies provide such truth and insight!

I wanted to start a blog now so that I could look back on this adventure and recall what I was feeling. Also, I want our friends and family (who we are extremely blessed with!) to know what we are doing. We love you and already miss you all and we have not even left yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment