Welcome friends and family to our adventure!

Thank you all so much for you support! Check in anytime and find out what we are up to! We love you all very much.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Some photos!

 Some of Clint's students.
 An ordinary school lunch.
Clint with some of his teachers at school. They went on a field trip that was a 4 hour hike and I don't think Clint was ready for that! Sometimes you never really know what is going on, you just have to go with the flow!
 Another school lunch. Clint loves them. For me it is kind of hit or miss. Clint has been asked several times if he was korean in a past life or something because of his chopstick skills, love of the food, and perfect assimilation into to culture!
 Is is perfectly acceptable to hang out with your students outside of class, so I try to do that as much as I can. It is always a great time! :) These are two girls that I just love!
 Clint and I on a fall hike. I never knew Korea was such a beautiful place!
 This is my co-teacher's, Mr. Moon, daughter named Chae Young. She is a doll! She calls Clint "agessi" for uncle and we are at our house because she wanted to see him! :)
 These are my students that are on the english debate team. They are very fluent in english and so much fun to be around. They are planning a trip to Seoul with Clint and I!
 This is my student playing the air guitar! LOL. They wear slippers in the school...no shoes allowed! Also, their uniforms are pretty handsome!
This in one of my favorite students. She is so so so sweet. We are just chillin at lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Missy and Clint,
    The pictures are great!! Missy it was so fun to see you on Skype at Thanksgiving. We had fun. It is not often we get together with Donny and Lynette. It is good to hear that the Korean people are so nice...we only hear the bad politics in the paper. We are in winter mode here and it is beautiful white.
    When you are with the Korean friends and students do you speak Korean?
    I got to take care of Canna the other day when Lynette went overnight to Anchorage. She was great for my dogs to play with and slept in my bed. Keep up the good work you guys, you do more for diplomatic relations than any of our politicians possibly could! Happy Holidays...whatever they are..love Jody

    ReplyDelete